Unable to Respond
The login service was unable to identify a compatible way to respond to the requested application. This is generally due to a misconfiguration on the part of the application and should be reported to the application's support team or owner.
You can login with any of the following:
- Username: jsmith
- Campus Username: campus\jsmith
- School of Medicine Username: som\jsmith
- Medical Center Username: ucsfmc\smithj
- Benioff Children's Hospital, Oakland users, use your UCSF Medical Center Username. ucsfmc\smithj
- UCSF Email Address: email@example.com
If you're having trouble using MyAccess, try resetting your password:
NOTE: It's no longer possible to login using an SF ID such as SF123456. Please use your UCSF network login account.
Still having trouble? Contact the IT Service Desk: